Skip to content
2021 Festival Planning
2021 Festival Season
Here is the most up to date version of the
2021 Festival Calendar
for your reference.
Fill out the form below to be considered for future festival opportunities:
Please Read the Following:
Welcome Back Everyone,
First off, I really appreciate your interest in being part of the Mr. B’s Crew as we enter our 14th year in business! We’re very excited to be heading out on the road again for Festival Season 2021, and are glad that you are interested in being part of our team.
During our 20 month hiatus from working festivals, the company has undergone many transformations, and the purpose of this letter is to ensure everyone is on the same page as we continue our evolution into what we’re referring to as “Mr. B’s 2.0”
Simply put, Mr. B’s 2.0 is all about finding and creating opportunities to grow & scale the business beyond just providing General Stores at music festivals.
My personal goal for this next phase of the business is to create more job/career opportunities, while also offering competitive wages and benefits packages to our loyal employees. I firmly believe that we as an organization have a lot more to offer the festival community, and am actively looking to create the right team to help seize these opportunities, and make these goals a reality.
Our concentration will be on three main areas of focus: Sales, Marketing, and Business Development. Within each of these focus areas lies dozens of opportunities to expand our current offerings, generate more revenue, and continue to positively impact the overall festival community.
Whether you are only interested in helping out at a couple festivals here and there, or are looking to take on more of a full-time role within the company, we ask that you be mindful of our goals, and always strive to help us achieve them whenever you’re working with us.
Over the years we have worked to create a company culture that is focused on four core values: Freedom, Responsibility, Accountability, and Trust. We’ll provide you the Freedom to do your job in a way that allows you to be the best YOU that you can be, with the expectation that you take on the Responsibility of being a team player first and foremost. Being a team player means being able to Trust that you and your teammates are working together towards a common goal, and having the Accountability to make sure tasks are done correctly, and fixing them when they are not.
With these goals in mind, here are a few things that we expect from everyone who works with us:
1. Treat Mr. B’s Festival Needs like a full time job and always strive to do your part as a team player while respecting your fellow teammates. Those who positively add to the organization will be rewarded with more opportunities to be part of our team.
2. “If you see something, say something.” Everyone who works for this company should feel comfortable communicating issues or concerns with other teammates. In the past it may have been “I don't need to worry about that, I'm just a shift worker,” however, moving forward we want to encourage everyone to have a voice so that we can make positive changes to become a more successful business.
3. Do not do ANYTHING to jeopardize the business. Being sober during your shift has always been an expectation, and will continue to be an expectation moving forward. As we become a larger organization each individual needs to understand that their actions & behavior have a direct correlation to the business. This means treating EVERYONE you encounter in a friendly, respectful manner. You never know who will walk into the booth!
4. Ask Questions: We’d rather answer a million questions than fix a million mistakes. If you’re confused on a task, speak up...we’re happy to help.
5. Honesty and Respect - Just keep it real y’all...Honesty is the best policy and Respect is necessary to create a comfortable, friendly environment to work in this summer and in the years ahead!
6. Always be looking for ways we can improve our practices, and speak up when you see an opportunity for us to do things better. Product ideas, content ideas, ways to streamline our operations, and everything else that can benefit the business are always open for discussion and greatly appreciated.
We cannot emphasize enough how important this first summer back is going to be to help set the tone for the future of the business. As a team, we need to ensure we have all hands on deck so we can properly delegate tasks throughout the crew.
If everyone does a little, nobody has to do a lot.
There is a quiet revolution happening with more and more people attending their first live music events, and we have the ability to reach a whole new audience of festival goers around the country. Attendance will be high, Jams will be plentiful, and all of the excitement that festival life has to offer is right around the corner!
The summer/fall of 2021 will be one to remember, and we are blessed that you want to come along for the ride!
Let’s go crush it,
I have read this statement, and am ready to crush it this year!
Where will you be living for the next 3 months?
District of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
U.S. Virgin Islands
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Are you currently over the age of 18?
Are you eligible to work in the United States?
Do you have a friend or relative currently employed at Mr. B Enterprises Inc?
Name(s) of friend(s) or relative(s) employed at Mr. B Enterprises Inc.
Date Available to Start
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Please select the events you are interested in working (check all that apply)
Dates displayed are the dates of the actual festival...travel & set up/breakdown dates are usually a day or two before/after the festival. (*PLEASE NOTE* Selecting an event does not guarantee that you will be working it. I'll discuss which opportunities are available when we talk individually)
(09/16 - 09/19) RESONANCE - Masontown, WV
(09/22 - 09/26) FIREFLY - Dover, DE
(10/08 - 10/10) NY HARVEST FEST - Afton, NY
(10/21 - 10/24) EDC VEGAS - Las Vegas, NV **Not Confirmed**
(10/22 - 10/24) SHAKY KNEES - Atlanta, GA **Not Confirmed**
(11/11 - 11/14) WELCOME TO ROCKVILLE - Daytona Beach, FL **Not Confirmed**
(11/11 - 11/14) EDC ORLANDO - Orlando, FL **Not Confirmed**
Desired Shifts (check all that apply)
Day (9am - 5pm)
Day Swing (12pm - 8pm)
Evening (5pm - 1am)
Night Swing (8pm - 4am)
Overnight (1am - 9am)
* Please Note: Times are subject to change. If hired, you may be required to work different shift times throughout the weekend.
Which areas do you excel in?
(Check all that apply)
Displays & Merchandising
Content Creation (Blogs, Vlogs, Podcasts, etc.)
Building Shelving Units/Store Structure
Setting Up Lighting & Electrical
Other (please explain below)
Other Areas I Excel:
(List all that apply)
Describe what working on a successful team looks like to you.
Describe your experience with concerts, music festivals, and other large-scale live entertainment events?
Which festivals have you attended? Which festivals have you vended? Which booth(s) did you vend with? Any other pertinent information we should know.
Any questions, suggestions, comments, concerns, or anything else you'd like to share:
Are you interested in working at Mr. B's in between festivals and/or the off-season?
Not sure of my availibility
What responsibilities would you be interested in taking on?
What direction(s) would you like to see the company go?
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Close product quick view
Go to Top