Holiday Party 2022
Holy crap!! This place is spectacular…and I don’t think I’ve ever used that word in a sentence before! I’m SO excited to share this space with you all…the listing on AirBnB barely does it justice!
Here’s some additional information about the party and the property:
- Arrival – If you’re planning to arrive tonight (Friday), give me a call and let me know so I can make sure everything is ready to go for you. Otherwise, everyone is welcome to arrive anytime after 11:00am tomorrow morning (Saturday).
- Saturday Day – No real “plan” for the day…basically people can come and go as they please, and enjoy the property! Sounds like some possible wet weather during the day, but there’s plenty to do inside the main house…including the pool, hot tub, and sauna! We’ll have some snacks to munch on throughout the day, but feel free to bring whatever munchies you want to hold you over till dinner.
- Saturday evening – We’ll plan to do dinner around 7pm…obviously this is a loose timeline. There are multiple kitchens and lots of space to cook, so you can plan to make something at the house if it’s easier than bringing something pre-made.
- Saturday night – PAAAAAARRRRRTYYYYY!
- Sunday – Same vibe…brunch at a time that feels right…chillax and enjoy the property. Sounds like the weather be much nicer on Sunday, so we’ll get some blue skies over the lake! Anyone that would like to stay over on Sunday night is more than welcome.
- Meals – If you have any questions, or need any suggestions of what to bring for the potluck dinner and/or brunch, feel free to call/text me…think delicious comfort foods that everyone will enjoy. When in doubt, apps & desserts are usually a safe bet!
PLEASE NOTE: We have both Veggie Peeps & Meaty Peeps…so if your food has meat in it, make sure to let everyone know.
- Grocery Stores – There’s a couple grocery stores, and a really good butcher shop within 10-12 minutes of the house. If you’re coming from the West/South (Rte 2/Rte 85), it will be Stop & Shop in Colchester…if you’re coming from the North/East (i-395/Rte 82) it’ll be Big Y or Walmart in Norwich
- BYOB – Plan to bring whatever beer, booze, bubbles, etc. that you’re planning to consume this weekend…there’s plenty of fridge space throughout the house.
- What else to bring – Yourself, good vibes, comfy clothes (Slippers, PJ’s, Onsies, Robes, Blankets, Snuggies, etc.), swimsuit, floats/tubes, flippy floppy’s, fresh undies, top hat, toothbrush, games, musical instruments, and/or anything else you feel like bringing!
- Smoking – NO SMOKING INDOORS! Please smoke on the outside patios and dispose of your butts & such in the outside trash bins. Friendly reminder that sound carries, so when outside, please keep the noise down after 10pm.
- Check Out – Strip your bed, leave the sheets in a pile on the floor…trash gets thrown out in the barrels out back…all dishes need to be clean, or in the dishwasher. CHECK OUT IS NOON ON MONDAY
- Pricing: $125 per person…this number may go down slightly, as a few people are unsure if they can make it. If they can, it will go down and I can send people refunds as needed, but if they can’t the price will NOT go up.
Please bring cash, or send payment via Venmo or PayPal
PayPal: [email protected]
I’m super excited to see you all this weekend! If you have any other questions, please feel free to hit me up!
See you soon,